Tuesday, July 12, 2011

on death and going away

morbid as i am,
my only wish is 
if it is my time to go
just take me.
please don't let me suffer physically
'coz my family will not just look at me
the pain, i can take it
but the financial burden, i cannot
and please don't let my family suffer too...


we were talking about the tarps hanging while on the wake
i just blurted out that if i am the one on the coffin,
the one hanging there would be me in my two piece...
xhet! grabe halakhak nila!!!!
buang! buang! buang daw talaga ako...!!


wouldn't it be nice di ba?
para maiba naman...
instead of crying because i'm gone,
you'll be laughing your hearts out....:-)

Imagine me in the coffin with me in the tarp in two piece!
you'll smile, di ba? then when you look at me again, i'd wink at you!!!
hahahaha...


.

No comments:

Post a Comment