Thursday, October 27, 2011

HEARTBREAK

it was a cozy night for my daughter and two sons...
suddenly my eldest son burst into the room...
and said...please let them get out of the room....
ah ok....children, go out....kuya has something to say to mama...
after the door closed, my son broke into tears....
saying sorry....for he has lied to me....
i don't know what to say...i just asked what happened...
he said he lied to me...he has a girlfriend...had a girlfriend...
i was speechless....honestly, i really don't know what to say...
i guess i am not ready to hear something like this from my son....


he's still a baby!...waaahhhh.....for me, my son is still a baby!
i realized my son is already sixteen years old......
of course at this time and age
 it's either they have relationships with the opposite sex 
or they are nerd....hahaha....my..my...my.....
i looked back and reminisced my high school days...
i also had my first love at a very early age but it just remained my first love.....
conservative pa ng time ng kabataan ko...bawal ang lovelife....
but now, i have to face this situation and help my son recover from his heartbreak...
i am glad he had shared this part of his life to me...to us....
i hope and pray that we could guide him to the right path....:-)






No comments:

Post a Comment